Biotechnology 30/60 ECTS programme
Exchange students can study biotechnology for either one or two semesters (30 or 60 credits). The courses are:
- Biochemistry (10 ECTS, autumn)
- Bioprocess technology (15 ECTS, autumn)
- Molecular Biology (10 ECTS, autumn)
- Genetics (10 ECTS, spring)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology lab (10 ECTS, spring)
- Industrial Biotechnology (5 ECTS, spring)
- Senior Thesis / Laboratory Project (please check availability with international coordinator)
* selected courses in the Master level can also be available
Read more about Biotechnology 30/60 ECTS at Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences!
In addition to standard higher education admittance requirements, the applicant must have successfully completed course exams comprising at least 60 ECTS credits in mathematics and natural sciences, including a foundation in chemistry and biology.
English language requirements: All non-native English speakers must provide official documentation of English language proficiency at the level of Norwegian upper secondary school/high school. Applicants who do not fill these requirements, must take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 (written) 170 (computer based) 60 (internet based)
- IELTS with a minimum score of 5.0